lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2016

I`m yours

Poema anonimo

I`m yours

Well you done done me and  you bet I felt it,
I try to beak you but you`re so hot that I melt it,
I fell right through the cracks now I m trying
to get  back.

Before the cool done run out I`ll be givin`it my 
bestest. And nothing`s guna stop me but divine
intervention.

I reckon it`s again my turn to win some or learn
some, but I won`t hesitate no more, no more it
cannot wait, I`m your.






I`m yours

Well you done done …… and  you bet I felt it,
I try to beak you but you`re so …….. that I melt it,
I fell right through the ……….. now I m trying
to get back.

………… the cool done run out I`ll be givin`it my 
bestest. And nothing`s guna ……….. me but divine intervention.

I reckon it`s again my turn to ……. some or learn
some, but I won`t hesitate no more, no more it
cannot wait, I`m …..






Soy tuyo

Bien tú hiciste me hiciste, y puedes apostar que lo sentí, yo trate de relajarme pero tú eres tan ardiente que yo me derretí. Caí justo en las grietas y estoy tratando de volver.

Antes que el frío se acabe estaré dando mi mejor prueba y nada va a detenerme a excepción de una intervención divina.


Calculo que es mi turno para ganar o aprender algo, por eso no quiero esperar más, no más, no puedo esperar más estoy seguro, soy tuyo.