martes, 25 de noviembre de 2014

Test esteem (Test de autoestima)

Test esteem

translate Federico Dilla
http://mural.uv.es/pamegre/pefil.htm

1. When someone asks a favor do not have time or desire to do ...
• Despite everything I do, I can not say no (0)
• I give an excuse for silly it is to not have to do this favor (1)
• I tell you the truth, I do not want or can not do what you ask me (2)

2. Comes interrupt someone when you're working or doing something that you consider important what do you do?
• Le I attend, but I try to cut as soon as possible with education (1)
• Le I attend without showing any hurry when you leave (0)
• No interruptions, so I try not see me and someone else say that I am very busy (2)

3. When you are in a group decision I cost?
• It depends on the trust that people have with the group, it costs about me (1)
• Normally I can easily make decisions, wherever it is (2)
• Yes, usually cost me much make any decisions when I'm in groups (0)

4. If you could change something about your appearance that you do not like ...
• Exchange plenty to feel so much better and be more comfortable with people (0)
• It would be nice, but I do not change anything essential in my life (1)
• Do I need to change anything about me (2)

5. Have you been successful in your life?
• Yes, a few (1)
• Yes, I think everything I do is already a success (2)
• No (0)

6. In a group of people discussing who do you think is right?
• Usually the reason I have (2)
• Not all, but a few. Generally most valid versions of reality (1)
• All people bring valid views (0)

7. Your superior protest or scold you rather loudly for work saying that yours is poorly done ...
• I listen carefully, trying to deflect the conversation constructive criticism and learn from my mistakes (1)
• To raise the voice is not justified under any circumstances. He has no right to treat me well, so you can not hear what you say until you lower your voice (2)
• bothers me that scold me and I have a bad (0)

8. You are concerned about the impression that causes over others, if you like you or not ...
• Much, can not stand someone having ill-considered me (0)
• Not always, only when I am particularly interested in the friendship of the other person (1)
• What other people think of me not influence my way (2)

9. Questions, you indagas, find out what people prefer for you and what does not?
• Yes, but I take some trouble (1)
• Yes and I enjoy myself knowing me by others (2)
• Do not ask anything, just in case I find answers that would rather not hear (0)

10. Do you think you could accomplish anything you proposed to you?
• Only some things I think are possible (1)
• I can not get what I want, I do not think I could (0)
• With work, luck and confidence, sure (2)

11. Are you convinced that your work has value?
• I am not convinced, but I do what I can because it has a value (1)
• No, I rather think that often has no value none (0)
• I am convinced that much value (2)

12. I consider myself a shy person ...
• It depends on the environment in which I can move more or less shy / or (1)
• I can easily make friends or interact in any situation (2)
• I think I'm a particularly shy person (0)

13. What do you feel when someone just met first discovered a defect you were hiding?
• This question presupposes that I hide my defects, in any case my answer is that I do not care and I prefer that know asap (2)
• I feel very bad and since then my relationship with that person is not the same (0)
• I find it uncomfortable, but try not to give more importance (1)

14. Have you ever been hurt by what someone else has told you?
• Yes, I felt hurt many times (0)
• There is nothing you can say can hurt me (2)
• Yes, but only by words spoken by very dear people (1)

15. If you could change something about your character, what would you change?
• Nothing (2)
• I do not know, many things (0)
• Anything (1)

16. when you've had a failed love affair, from whom you thought was to blame?
• Mine usually (0)
• On the other, usually (2)
• Every failure is different, sometimes one sometimes another (1)

17. If you do a great job, is not that great job if nobody recognizes it?
• Indeed, if anyone recognizes the value of my work does not deserve so worth (0)
• The value of any work is independent of the judgment of whoever (1)
• The value of my work I am the only one who can judge (2)

18. Do you ever feel like you want to swim?
• Not that I feel, it's true that nobody loves me (0)
• Yes, sometimes I feel that nobody loves me (1)
• No, only on occasion I feel they do not understand me, but is not the same (2)
• The people who everyone wants worthless, only large generating hatred and enemies (3)
• I never feel this way, the people around me appreciate me (4)

19. If you repeatedly in meetings or study groups your ideas are not taken into account ...
• I think it's not worth the effort because my ideas are not as good as I thought and I try to respond to the ideas of the other, leaving in front of offering more ideas (0)
• I consider an unfavorable statistics, but I continue contributing my ideas if I happen some interesting (1)
• Leaving the group, as my ideas are not taken into account form another try in which I am the leader or go solo (2)

20. Where do you think brings you the way you are?
• Towards a constant improvement (2)
• When disaster (0)
• A normal (1)

Correcting this test involves adding the total scores of the 20 items (adding the scores between brackets) and the end result indicates greater the higher self is the total score (maximum is 42). AND REMEMBER the result is non take conclusions from it.


http://mural.uv.es/pamegre/pefil.htm




Test de autoestima1.- Cuando alguien de pide un favor que no tienes tiempo o ganas de hacer...
• Pese a todo lo hago, no sé decir que no (0)
• Doy una excusa por tonta que sea para no tener que hacer ese favor (1)
• Le digo la verdad, que no me apetece o no puedo hacer lo que me pide (2)

2.- Viene alguien a interrumpirte cuando estás trabajando o haciendo algo que consideras importante ¿qué haces?
• Le atiendo, pero procuro cortar cuanto antes con educación (1)
• Le atiendo sin mostrar ninguna prisa en que se marche (0)
• No quiero interrupciones, así que procuro que no me vea y que otra persona diga que estoy muy ocupado (2)

3.- ¿Cuándo estás en grupo te cuesto tomar decisiones?
• Depende de la confianza que tenga con la gente del grupo, me cuesta más o menos (1)
• Normalmente no me cuesta tomar decisiones, sea donde sea (2)
• Sí, me suele costar mucho tomar cualquier decisión cuando estoy en grupo (0)

4.- Si pudieras cambiar algo de tu aspecto físico que no te gusta...
• Cambiarías bastantes cosas para así sentirme mucho mejor y estar más a gusto con la gente (0)
• Estaría bien, pero no creo que cambiara nada esencial de mi vida (1)
• No creo que necesite cambiar nada de mí (2)

5.- ¿Has logrado éxitos en tu vida?
• Sí, unos cuantos (1)
• Sí, creo que todo lo que hago ya es un éxito (2)
• No (0)

6.- En un grupo de personas que discuten ¿ quién crees tiene razón?
• Normalmente la razón la tengo yo (2)
• No todos, sólo algunos. Generalmente la mayoría de versiones válidas de la realidad (1)
• Todas las personas aportan puntos de vista válidos (0)

7.- Tu superior protesta o te regaña en voz bastante alta por un trabajo tuyo diciendo que está mal hecho...
• Le escucho atentamente, procurando que la conversación se desvíe a una crítica constructiva y poder aprender de mis errores (1)
• Que eleve la voz no se justifica en ningún caso. No tiene ningún derecho a tratarme así, por lo que no puede escuchar lo que me dice hasta que no baje su tono de voz (2)
• Me molesta que me regañe y lo paso mal (0)

8.- Te preocupa mucho la impresión que causas sobre los demás, si caes bien o no...
• Mucho, no soporto que alguien me tenga mal considerado (0)
• No siempre, sólo cuando me interesa especialmente la amistad de la otra persona (1)
• Lo que los demás piensen de mí no influirá en mi forma de ser (2)

9.- ¿Preguntas, indagas, averiguas lo que la gente prefiere de ti y lo que no?
• Sí, aunque me llevo algunos disgustos (1)
• Sí y disfruto conociéndome a mí mismo a través de los otros (2)
• No pregunto nada, por si acaso me encuentro con respuestas que hubiera preferido no escuchar (0)

10.- ¿Crees que podrías lograr cualquier cosa que te propusieras?
• Sólo algunas cosas de las que pienso son posibles (1)
• Me cuesta conseguir lo que quiero, no creo que pudiera (0)
• Con trabajo, suerte y confianza, seguro que sí (2)

11.- ¿Estás convencido de que tu trabajo tiene valor?
• No estoy convencido, pero hago lo que puedo porque tenga un valor (1)
• No, más bien pienso que muchas veces no tiene valor ninguno (0)
• Estoy convencido de que tiene mucho valor (2)

12.- Me considero una persona tímida...
• Depende del ambiente en que me mueva puedo ser más o menos tímida/o (1)
• No me cuesta hacer amigos ni relacionarme en cualquier situación (2)
• Creo que soy una persona especialmente tímida (0)

13.- ¿Qué sientes cuando alguien recién conocido descubre por primera vez algún defecto que estabas ocultando?
• Esta pregunta presupone que oculto mis defectos, en cualquier caso mi respuesta es que no me importa y que prefiero que los conozca cuanto antes (2)
• Me siento muy mal y desde ese momento mi relación con esa persona ya no es la misma (0)
• Me resulta incómodo, pero procuro no darle mayor importancia (1)

14.- ¿Te has sentido herido alguna vez por lo que te ha dicho otra persona?
• Sí, me he sentido herido muchas veces (0)
• No hay nada que puedan decir que pueda herirme (2)
• Sí, pero sólo por palabras dichas por personas muy queridas (1)

15.- Si pudieras cambiar algo de tu carácter, ¿qué cambiarías?
• Nada (2)
• No lo sé, son muchas cosas (0)
• Alguna cosa (1)

16.- cuando has tenido algún fracaso amoroso, ¿de quién has pensado que era la culpa?
• Mía normalmente (0)
• Del otro, normalmente (2)
• Cada fracaso es distinto, a veces uno a veces otro (1)

17.- Si realizas un gran trabajo, ¿no es tan gran trabajo si nadie lo reconoce?
• Efectivamente, si nadie reconoce el valor de mi trabajo no merece tanto la pena (0)
• El valor de cualquier trabajo es independiente del juicio de quien sea (1)
• El valor de mi trabajo soy yo el único que puede juzgarlo (2)

18.- ¿Alguna vez sientes que nades te quiere?
• No es que lo siente, es que es verdad que nadie me quiere (0)
• Sí, a veces siento que nadie me quiere (1)
• No, sólo en alguna ocasión siento que no me comprenden, pero no es lo mismo (2)
• Las personas a las que todo el mundo quiere no valen nada, sólo los grandes generan odios y enemigos (3)
• Nunca me siente así, las personas que me rodean me aprecian (4)

19.- Si repetidamente en reuniones de trabajo o grupos de estudio tus ideas no se tiene en cuenta...
• Pienso que no merece la pena el esfuerzo porque mis ideas no son tan buenas como creía y procuro atender a las ideas de los otro, dejando en delante de ofrecer más ideas (0)
• Lo considero una estadística desfavorable, pero continúo aportando mis ideas si se me ocurre alguna interesante (1)
• Abandono el grupo, ya que mis ideas no son tenidas en cuenta procuro formar otro en el que soy el líder o ir en solitario (2)

20.- ¿A dónde crees que te lleva tu forma de ser? 
• Hacia una mejora constante (2)
• Al desastre (0)
• A la normalidad (1)

La corrección de este test supone sumar el total de puntuaciones de los 20 ítems (sumando las puntuaciones que hay entre paréntesis) y el resultado final indica mayor autoestima cuanto mayor sea la puntuación total (el máximo será 42). Y RECUERDA el resultado es orientativo, no tomes conclusiones a partir de él.

http://mural.uv.es/pamegre/pefil.htm