sábado, 4 de octubre de 2014

My Diary "New horizons open up there", but where is "there"?



Diary 
Dear Diary, you who know all the questions, if you can Tell me¡ He concluded that the failure to accept commitments in my relationships, have experienced that divide us rather than unite. These commitments to which I refer are not more, to give up time off, work preferences and to give pleasure to what I have always reproached "No're never home." When I've given up on them I felt constricted, but because I did that relationship last longer. I've never met anyone with that balance was given and entrench the relationship. I guess when there is a true love these commitments lose their sense of "loss" or "damage" they have provided us both, disappointment and dissatisfaction. Dear Diary, I've been thinking a hundred times I have to change my life and give me another chance. Perhaps in another country, perhaps in other sheets. But I look at me and see that word sums it up is "escape." Always advised everyone who asked me the advice that "New horizons open up there" while pointing the terrestrial horizon. But I admit I never really knew Where is "there"? Dear Diary, you who know all the questions, if you can aconséjame¡ In these months I recovered Core showing him that was able to feel the pleasure she felt unable. But tell me dear Diario¡ Am I who suffers from anhedonia? I say this because sometimes I am unable to experience pleasure. Sometimes I am unable to show interest to pleasurable stimuli. I guess all these symptoms have them at present, as in the past and at first I felt the pleasure Core. Dear Diary dime¡ Is I'm depressed or am I crazy, despite the results of my test? Is that why I have anhedonia? Dear Diary, you who know all the questions, if you can aconséjame¡ Would it be appropriate to review every relationship every six months? I say this because I consider a reasonable time to wonder Are we or leave it, honey? Thus deadlines in giving time to reflect, psych, analyze construítivamente, prepare for the break or the future without traumas and desires would be achieved. Within that question one might assume another implicit questioning what I really love? Reflexionaríamos So if we love the couple, the fact of the union, the security it provides us the convenience of not having to tell the life of another new spouse, trust, retirement plan, or stability. At the end I will have to agree to the eldest daughter of Core when establishing monthly sequences in relationships. Dear Diary, you who know all the questions, if you can aconséjame¡ on all sides I look to always advise me to "take pepper" to a relationship to reactivate it. The same sources advise using sex toys to boost the relationship. Course for directors, none has a stable relationship. Which gives me reasonable doubts about the success of their advice. Furthermore I advise the use of toys and I wonder if men use prostate stimulators, penis rings and artificial vaginas; and women wear Chinese balls, dildos and creams stimulants. So where is the relationship? Dear Diary Is not it better take nine thousand nerve endings in the clitoris and many other genian, for example by improving the preliminary pathetic two kisses and caresses listlessly?